• 526 Oak Ave. Springdale AR 72764
  • 24/7 479-751-5751
  • Office 8am - 4:30pm | Drive thru 8am - 4:15 pm

Trash & Recycling

Trash & Recycling

Trash Program

CARDS Recycling

*Effective December 1st 2023, CARDS Recycling will be the new trash provider. Current customers, no action required.

For more information visit:


Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact if I have a question concerning service, billing or repairs of equipment?

CARDS Recycling

Phone: 877-592-2737

Email: info@cardsrecycling.com

Or click their website button.

What are the trash rates?

$18.85 for trash and recycling. $17.00 for the senior citizen rate. These rates are effective December 1, 2023.

To qualify for the senior rate, you must be 65 years or older and provide verification. You must also be the water account holder.

Can we take the Poly-Cart and/or recycle bin with us when we move or must it remain at the current address?

The poly-cart and recycle bins are the property of CARDS Recycling. These items are bar coded to each address and therefore must remain at the address for which it was initially delivered.

Who do we call for trash service if we live in Lowell, Johnson, or Elm Springs?

If you do not live in Springdale and are not billed trash from us, you need to contact your city for more information on who services your trash.

City of Lowell: 479-770-2185

City of Lowell Website

City of Johnson: 479-521-7291

City of Johnson Website

City of Elm Springs: 479-878-1384 or 479-878-1385

City of Elm Springs Website

Phone : 877-592-2737

Bulky Waste Pickup Program

The City of Springdale has a bulky waste pickup program. Click below to visit the City of Springdale bulky waste website for more information.

Translate »